The Gaisalmsteig - A path between Rocks and Water (Achen Lake Part III)

So after some resting time I decided to head on (not that I had any choice, it was either that or heading back where I came from). At the beginning the so called Gaisalmsteig wasn't nice at all: Some steep stairs headed up through a cliff. But while making one step after I another I turned my head to the right, saw the the following thing (in reality it was far more impressive) and quickly found the motivation to head on.
View to the other shore, small building in the middle: Seehof Kapelle
After a lot of stairs I needed a short break (heading up a simple staircase in miraculously far more demanding than heading up a whole mountain) and so I turned around to see what was lying behind me. And it got me a second time. 
The Gaisalm from above
After enjoying the above view for quite some time (just enjoying, not needing time to take breath...) I headed on. And the way got easier to go. The long upwards staircase at the beginning was luckily just a one time event. 
Most parts of the way look like that


Suddenly, but not to unexpected and unwelcome there came the point when it was over. The lake on the left side turned into land. The way broadened into a road. My legs started to feel really tired and powerless. But the goal wasn't reached. Not now. And probably never will: No way to finish my round around the Achen Lake. Not on this day. I decided to look for a opportunity to head home.
Perfect rural landscape
As I walked on, searching for a bit more civilisation with a bus station, the landscape was still more than nice to look at: Rural area at it's best. Fences, fields with cows on them, barns and farmhouses. And everything under a nice blue sky with some white clouds mixed in. And then finally, after more than fifteen kilometres of walking, a bus station. So while sitting there, and waiting for the next connection back home, I took one last picture:
One last picture, the Seekarspitze, before boarding the bus
And the usual in the end: Feel free to comment, share and like.